State-of-the-art digital communication
Schäfer Assist stands for audiovisual support in various operating situations such as during maintenance, service or training. The technology provides worldwide access to relevant product information as well as direct contact to the service team.
Customized customer service
Regardless of what assistance might be required, Schäfer Assist facilitates the exchange of information through the simple transfer of expertise with a service expert. Moreover, the service can be adapted in real time and without language or technical barriers with a live view of the situation at the installation site.
Individual data availability 24/7
Relevant product information, including operating instructions and training videos, can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For practical reference to the Schäfer product, the data can be opened using a QR code, for example, and displayed on mobile devices.
Synergies through networking
Schäfer Assist helps increase productivity through fast, intuitive video and audio communication. Depending on the situation and requirements, Assist can be used and efficiently supported in a variety of ways.
Versatile range of application
Assist by Schäfer supports, for example, during:
• Pre-acceptance of a machine by the manufacturer
• Commissioning of a machine at the customer‘s site
• Servicing of a machine at the customer‘s site
• Training on Schäfer products
Innovation through commitment
In summary, Schäfer Assist provides the following advantages:
• Availability of documents at any time 24/7
• Support through video instructions and Schäfer service
• Simple transfer of expertise through Schäfer experts
• Increase of work productivity through optimized process flows
• Climate protection through reduced travel requirements
• Conservation of resources through paperless work processes
Download the brochure as a PDF document