Thinking and working for
effective environmental protection
Schäfer has a certified environmental management system according to international standard ISO 14001:2015. The consideration and continuous improvement of environmental protection should ensure the safety of man and the environment and secure the long-term existence of our company.
Effective environmental protection means for us
- optimal use of energy, water and raw materials,
- Prevention and reduction of environmental pollution caused by emissions, waste water, soil contamination and waste,
- technical and organizational measures for occupational safety and plant safety,
- Training of employees to promote a sense of responsibility for the environment,
- Promote good relations with the public through exchange of information,
- and obligation to comply with other requirements.
In order to achieve these goals, we go beyond the scope of legal regulations and focus on proactive environmental management and strive for holistic thinking and action.