Field Technical Sales and Service Representative (f/m/d)
We’re looking for you as an employee (f/m/d) in the field technical sales and service, to support our customers on site, in Mexico and the US. You will join the team at the Schäfer Group location in Batavia, Il. You can look forward for interesting tasks and diverse challenges in an exciting, constantly growing technology industry.
The Schäfer Group is a globally operating family-owned company whose core competence has been in the field of tools, machines and plants for automated wire and terminal processing for more than 35 years. The company, headquartered in Germany, currently employs over 200 people worldwide and is internationally positioned. The company’s branch Schaefer Technologies LLC in Batavia was established in 1994 and therefore convinces with many years of experience as well as extensive knowledge in wire and terminal processing. They have office locations in Mexico as well as in Onterio, Canada. We offer you the chance to contribute your knowledge and experience and to further develop your qualifications individually through successful projects.
A key component of Schäfer’s corporate philosophy is working together as a team. We therefore attach great importance to commitment and communication in order to achieve the best possible results. Our motivated team is looking forward to inspiring colleagues who want to take responsibility and be successful together.
- You carry out service assignments at the customer’s premises.
- You assist our North American customers with technical support and service.
- You seeking out new customers/applications for our products.
- You participate in internal acceptance tests of new machines.
- You perform machine calibrations, service and maintenance.
- You train costumers and employees.
- Tasks required, but not limited to above.
- You have the ability to connect with current and potential new customers.
- You have a professional conduct and appearance.
- You bring a high level of comprehension in a technical environment.
- You are solution-oriented and you work independent.
- Your language skills in English and Spanish are good.
- You are willing to travel at home and abroad.
- Your working method is independent and structured.
- You are an highly motivated team player.
- Performance-related salary
- Individual trainings
- Modern workplace equipment
- Paid holidays and medical
Become a part of our team!
Join us in forward-looking solutions for automated wire and terminal processing!