Crimping Applicator with Dual Carrier Strip Guide
Specific Quick Change ApplicatorAlternate processing of two different terminals with shuttle systems
This applicator was designed for alternate processing of two different terminals on an automatic wire terminating machine. After placing the dual carrier strip guide tooling on the machine with the shuttle the jobs can be recalled with the HMI and processed automatically without interrupting the production run. Before, it was necessary to stop the production and now thanks to this dual guide applicator no more interruption providing certain conditions are met. A further benefit is the substantial increase in productivity. A typical application would be processing wires which are crimped alternatively with a female and male terminal with the same crimp geometry.
Configuration of the applicator
- pneumatic feed for each terminal
- central connection for pneumatic and electric
- Schaefer shuttle for dual carrier strip guide
- appropriate shuttle interface on the terminating machine
Range of application of the applicator
- designed for Schaefer terminating machine such as the Megomat 1000
- under specific conditions can also be used on terminating machines of other brands
Range of Application
This applicator is being used in the wire harness industry for automobiles.
Examples Of Use
The applicator with dual carrier strip guide is available for crimpmachines with shuttle systems.
The products shown are examples of currently realized systems. Providing optimised system solutions based on customer requirements is our strength.