Optical Fiber Processing SystemFully Automatic Machine
Schaefer POF (polymer optical fiber) cables are used by many international automotive, audio, etc. companies. The design of this machines allows the use of all POF processing components that can be used in a manual production line.
Machine operations include:
- Dereeling the polymer optic fiber
- Cutting to length
- End face treatment (deburring, polishing)
- Coiling or straight length as required
- Coil tying
- Positioning the core and laser welding of the plastic contacts
- Attenuation measurement
- Identifying and segregating rejects
- Completed cables deposited in bins
- Bin/conveyer transport out of the machine
Range of Application
Polymer optical fiber cables with sheat dimensions of 2,3 mm outer diameter and 1,5 mm inner diameter and a optical fiber with 1,0 mm diameter.
Product Combination Possibilities
All Schaefer POF processing components from the manual production line can be used.
The products shown are examples of currently realized systems. Providing optimised system solutions based on customer requirements is our strength.